Group Rossignol turned an eCommerce strategy into a simple, omnichannel landscape by connecting their retailer network with online order fulfillment to engage the consumer shopping experience.
Industry: Sporting Goods
- Support the retailer network while selling direct
- Strategically sell and offer products to targeted audiences
- Control merchandise sold on the brand's site in one-product catalog
- Single catalog featuring multi-price & currency selection
- Advanced order management and fulfillment
- Exclusive online stores enabled with a specific entry code for user submission
- Robust discount engine
- Unified SaaS platform enabling both eCommerce and omnichannel capabilities
- Ability to launch unlimited online stores on third-party partner sites
- Connect the Quivers shopping cart solution to an existing website to create a seamless buying experience
- Instant click, claim, and ship technology to enable quick product placement
- Reduced catalog maintenance
- 3x more online shopping environments
- 95% YoY increase in retailer revenue since launch
Path to Brand Freedom
Prior to utilizing Quivers solution, the 100-year-old business, Group Rossignol, sold online without the ability to preserve brand integrity. Rossignol turned to Quivers to help with being able to sell online while still being able to support the retail network.
“We needed to find an ecommerce solution that would allow us to expand our online business quickly without losing control of our Brands. Quivers Connected Commerce Solution is the answer. In addition to brand control, the Quivers solution allows us to reduce the time and cost to promote and deliver our products through many more marketplaces.” - VP of Operations & CFO, Group Rossignol North America
After launching with Quivers, Rossignol was able to manage a single master product catalog to create various exclusive online stores. With each exclusive online store, Rossignol merchandised uniquely to appeal to a targeted audience, and configured rules to enable retailer fulfillment.
With Quivers, Rossignol is provided with the freedom to sell online, to their VIP customers such as brand ambassadors and pro athletes, while controlling how the consumer's shopping experience.
The ability to choose their fulfillment strategy and strategically sell to exclusive member groups, is the reason why Rossignol chose Quivers.
With Quivers, Rossignol was able to take control of their brands, reduce the cost associated with selling products online, and provide better support to their dealers.