Quivers Dealer Locator lets you create and manage a list of local retailers in a map view widget on your website. By driving traﬃc in-store — and only showing the stores you want to appear — you support your retail network and maximize cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
EASILY DIRECT CONSUMERS TO YOUR PRODUCTS
Dealer Locator allows you to show consumers where they can get your products, right now. Drive your consumers towards in-store pickup with partnering retailers and further close the loop in the online-to-oﬄine omnichannel consumer experience.
CONVERT CONSUMERS ONLINE
Traditional “retailer locators” are a huge gamble: 50% of consumers directed in-store from a brand’s website (without securing their purchase online) end up purchasing a competitor’s product from the retailer. Guard yourself against this possibility and enforce online shopping with Quivers Dealer Locator.
HIGHLIGHT YOUR RETAIL PARTNERS
Create further brand credibility by highlighting your retail partners. Both parties beneﬁt from deeper collaboration: Brands can oﬀer more of their catalog online and minimize the risk of losing consumers to rivals, while retailers see increased foot traﬃc, upsell opportunities, and the opportunity to oﬀer maintenance, service, and/or customization.
Hundreds of brands worldwide work with Quivers to ensure their continued success. Request a demo today to learn more about our sophisticated and powerful commerce platform for specialty brands.
We’re super excited to announce the launch of the brand-new Dealer Locator. Available now, this new feature allows for our brand partners to show online shoppers their local retailers as part of a holistic online and in-store shopping experience. Unlike other “retailer locator” features, Quivers’ Dealer Locator enforces online shopping and drives in-store fulfillment post-purchase. This helps brands convert consumers to purchase on-site and ensures real foot traffic to their local store for pickup and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
Introducing the new Dealer Locator onto your website is easy:
1. Sign in to your Quivers account and check that your connected retailers’ information is correct.
If this information isn’t correct, please contact us and we’ll walk you through it.
2. Enable “Dealer Locators” within your admin panel.
3. Add “Labels” to your retailers if you have retailers that only sell specific products (for example — “skis” vs. “snowboards”). This allows Dealer Locator to only display retailers that have products that match the user’s inquiry.
4. Double-check your Dealer Locating settings to ensure that it’s compatible with your website. This includes adjusting the language and map settings.
5. When you’re ready to go, simply copy the automatically generated embed code from your admin panel and paste it into your website.
Enabling Dealer Locator on your website comes with the following benefits:
Additional Dealer Locator features and benefits:
Questions about Dealer Locator? Our Customer Success Team is always available to help. Just drop us a line, and we’ll get you up and running as soon as possible.
Read the Press Release.